Automobiles are perhaps the best invention by man! Why? Because they help you reach from point A to point B relatively fast and in less time! And it sure as hell beats walking any day of the year. Cars are certainly not cheap, even though almost everyone can afford to buy a car these days but it does burn a hole in your wallet albeit a ‘necessary hole’.
And since we are speaking about cars, let’s talk about the largest auto manufacturer in the world, Toyota! They have been in the automobile business for more than eighty years and boy, do they know about making cars or what! That’s precisely the reason they have become the largest manufacturer, in terms of production, in the world. Toyota cars in comparison to any other auto manufacturer’s cars are simply the best, especially when it comes to affordability and reliability.
Let’s take a look at a few of their best selling cars:-
- The Affordable Corolla: One of their best selling cars, the Corolla, is also one of their most affordable cars! And this 1.8L 4-Cylinder machine provides you with superb fuel efficiency and at the same time with enough power to cruise through expressways!
- Toyota Camry: The 2014 Camry is a superb car and is for those people who are looking for a more luxurious and spacious sedan which can comfortably seat 4 people. Available in 2.5L, 3.5L and 2.5L hybrid, Toyota gives you variety of options to choose from.
- The Avalon: Starting at just above $30000, the Avalon is a fine luxury sedan capable of much more than just getting you from A to B! This car is available in a variety of different specs like XLE, XLE Premium, XLE Touring, Limited and in different Hybrid models as well for the eco conscious lot out there.
- Toyota Tundra: Time to let the big boys out with the Tundra! A fantastic go anywhere truck, the Tundra can haul just about anything too! Choose from some really powerful engine specs like the 5.7L V8, 4.6L V8 and the 4.0L V6.
- The FJ Cruiser: An all time favorite of the off road gurus, the FJ cruiser can literally go anywhere in the world! This cool 4×4 is capable of some serious mudslinging with its 260 HP engine which produces an astonishing 271 lb-ft of torque! For the number challenged folks, that’s some GOOD torque we are talking about here.
So these were some of the best selling cars that Toyota makes, from sedans to SUVs to rugged 4x4s! So which one would you get?